We recommend our candidates learn about the Pros and Cons of Hair Transplant Surgery prior to the surgery. There are several candidates who are not happy with their appearance and lost confidence. But our valuable candidates should not worry and visit a well-recognized hair transplant clinic to get rid of baldness with the most effective technique.
Hair Transplant Surgery
It is a surgical technique in which hair is moved from the donor site, which is mostly the back of the scalp or thinning area & transplanted to the recipient area, which requires the treatment.
The completely natural results of hair transplant surgery make it one of the most popular cosmetic procedures of FUE Hair Transplant.
What is FUE Hair Transplant?
The Follicular Unit Extraction – FUE type of hair transplantation is most suited for candidates who have spotty growth or smaller areas of hair loss and need little recovery time. However, the process is done by taking hair follicles from mostly the back of the head and transplanting it to the site of baldness or hair thinning.
Is the Method Permanent?
Because the transplanted hair follicles come from places that are resistant to balding, hair transplant surgery is considered to be permanent.
How Long does it take for the Process to Deliver Results?
The transplanted hair normally takes some months to start growing, and the full results might be apparent in a year.
What are the Pros & Cons of Hair Transplant Surgery?
With every pro, there are a few cons that are affiliated with a specific treatment. However, the treatment has multiple pros and some cons. But the candidates should not panic as these cons are not for a long period.
Pros of Hair Transplant:
- Scar free.
- Safe and effective.
- The results are permanent.
- No general anesthesia is required.
- The implanted hair appears and functions like natural hair.
- Advanced methods minimize scarring, leaving just tiny, undetectable spots where the hairs were removed.
- Hair loss can be a contributing factor to low self-esteem for many individuals. But a hair transplant might assist in regaining self-esteem & confidence.
- The candidate will have fuller and thicker hair.
Cons of Hair Transplant:
- Soreness & swelling.
- Pain & discomfort.
- Not suitable for all due to age and overall health.
Who Qualifies for a Hair Transplant?
- Want to boost confidence?
- The overall health must be good.
- The candidate must be 18 years above.
- Appealing to have denser and thicker hair.
- The individual is mentally & physically stable.
- The candidate must not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Candidates with stable hair loss and enough donor hair are the best candidates for hair transplantation.
Are there any Important Instructions?
Yes, there are some important instructions that are require to follow prior to the treatment and after its completion.
- Refrain from smoking.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Do not take blood thinners.
- Do not cut your hair.
- Wash your hair prior to the appointment.
- Prevent swimming.
- Avoid physical activities.
- Do not lift heavy weights
- Do not touch the treated site.
- Refrain from scratching the scalp.
- Apply ice packs to the treated area.
- Keep the head elevated while falling asleep.
What is the FUE Hair Transplant Procedure?
Prior to the method, the expert of the treatment will shave the site of treatment and apply anesthesia. After that, the hair follicles are taken from usually the back of the head and place into a container that has a solution. Meanwhile, small cuts are create in the area of baldness. And then hair follicles are transplant through a punching tool.
No stitches are need in the following method as the site of extraction are very tiny hence minimal scars are noticeable for a short period. This means the candidates can cut their hair short following the procedure. In addition, the recovery time is very quick, mostly a week.
What is the Cost?
As per the hair surgeons at Cosmo Clinic, the cost is not fixed & depends on the size of the treatment, the surgeon’s fee, and some other expenses. However, the actual cost of a hair transplant will be decide at the initial consultation with the doctor.
Regain Fuller, Thicker & Stronger Hair!
Are you ready for a Hair Transplant in Dubai? Then get the treatment and have the most desired and effective results that you have been appealing to have for a long time.