Are you the one who does not like to go to parlours? But I want clear skin at home so do not worry! As we have come up with the Best Face Masks which you can make at home. There will be some ingredients which you can buy online from Jiva Ayurveda as they have a natural product available for you. You can use the Jiva Ayurveda Coupon Code for Today to get the discount and offer.
The ingredients will be readily available for you all to buy as we all girls want to have a glowing and clear skin. But to get them, we need to put some effort as no one can get clear and glowing skin without doing anything.
So, we thought of bringing you some of the face masks which can get made at home with the best and easily available ingredients. These face masks are super easy to make and will help you out in many ways.
So, now let us get started with the best Face Masks which you can make at home!
Best Home Face Mask For You To Make!
Time and energy will surely yield effects. To know more about how you can obtain bright and clear skin with simple mixtures that you can concoct at home, keep reading.
1. Strawberry Face Mask For Glowing Skin
Strawberries are very yummy to eat and at the same time one of the ingredients which you can apply on the face as they help you in making your skin glowy. Just add honey into it, and there you go also if you want to get the pure home then buy it online and use Jiva Offers for discount and cashback on your purchase.
- 6-10 fresh strawberries
- 1 spoon honey
- Crush the strawberries with a hand blender or in a machine simultaneously with the honey. Do not use strawberries in the tinned, packaged, refrigerated or collected pulp forms that are accessible in the store.
- Utilize this pack on the face for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water and follow it by a rinse with cold water.
2. Aloe Vera Face Mask For Glowing Skin
Aloe Vera has always been the best thing for not just face but hair too. It is a saying that it is the purest ingredient which gives no side effects and is suitable for all skin types.
So, make your skin glowing with Aloe Vera face mask!
- 1 spoon aloe vera gel
- 2 spoons milk cream
- A squeeze of turmeric
- Combine all the ingredients to create a paste-like texture.
- Implement this uniformlyon the face and neckline.
- Give it on for 20-30 minutes and later wash with lukewarm water.
3. Tomato Face Mask For Glowing Skin
Make the tomato face mask at home with some buttermilk and cotton balls. Just a few things and you are good to go getting glowing skin is now very easy!
- 2 teaspoons tomato juice
- 3 teaspoons buttermilk
- Cotton ball
- Slice a tomato and press out two spoons of pure tomato juice.
- To this, combine the buttermilk and mix well.
- Utilize this mixture carefully all over your face and neck using the cotton ball.
- Wash it off after about 30 minutes.
4. Honey And Milk Mask For Glowing Skin
We should use honey on our regular life, be it on your face or having it while drinking water as it is going to help you out in either way. Honey can get online at a low price with Jiva Ayurveda Coupon Code. So, buy honey online and make the Honey and Milk face mask for glowing skin!
- 4 spoons milk
- 2 spoons honey
- Cotton ball
- Heat the milk slightly and blend it with the honey.
- Utilize this compound on the face with the cloth ball while it is still warm.
- Now, let it get consumed into your skin for at most limited 10 minutes. You can give it on for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water primary and then with cold water.
5. Egg Face Mask For Glowing Skin
I am sure many of you do not eat or bring eggs at home but if you are the one who has eggs, then next time instead of making it as your breakfast make it your face mask. Yes! One of the best face masks is, and you do not need anything else with eggs.
- 1 egg
- 5-6 drops almond oil
- Whisk the egg till it is frivolous, and combine the almond oil to this. Stir well.
- Implement this mixture on the face.
- This will give you immediate shine and glow in just 12 to 15 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
6. Turmeric Face Mask For Glowing Skin
Turmeric is the purest and most helpful acne patch ingredient in India, and we all have been aware of it. So, you can make the Turmeric face pack at home, which is a readily available ingredient at every home. Make a face pack and see the changes yourself!
- 1/2 spoon turmeric powder
- 1 spoon baking powder
- 1-2 spoons rose water
- Combine the turmeric powder with the baking powder.
- Gradually add the rose water and blend until you get a creamy paste.
- Implement this pack on your face and give it on for five minutes.
- Splash some water on your fingertips and rub your face in soft circular motions to eliminate dead skin. Continue massaging for a few minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water first and then with cold water. Pat dry.
7. Banana Face Mask For Glowing Skin
Bring some bananas at home and make a face pack of it, and you will know how good bananas are for your face. This face pack is fit for all skin types.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 spoons honey
1. In a regular mixer grinder or with a hand blender, combine the ripened banana with the honey.
2. Use this face pack for about 15 minutes.
3. Washing off with lukewarm water succeeded by cold water.
These are some of the face masks which you can apply on your face without any second thoughts as they are perfect for all the skin types.